This is a personality test with twenty rating points on it. How honest can you be about yourself? If you think you are as good as you can be in any item, give yourself five points for that one. If you think you are not quite tops, or just average, or even not very good, rate yourself accordingly with a four, three, two, or one.
- I look my best at all times
- I keep physically fit
- I dress to suit my age
- I keep my clothes clean and well-pressed
- I sit straight and tall
- I use make-up sensibly
- I try to be natural and unaffected and to act my age
- I have a happy disposition
- I am a booster, not a knocker
- I am kind and courteous to friends and acquaintances
- I have confidence in myself
- I do my share, willingly
- I talk things over at home
- I am interested in others
- I have learned how to get along with people
- I have several 'best' friends
- I do not gossip about friends and classmates
- I have learned to talk well and be a good listener
- I read and know something about current events
- I am eager to learn about and practice rules of etiquette and good manners
Now add up your score! Once you do that, you will know how much you will have to do to improve your personality.
100-90 points -- you are popular
90-80 points -- There is room for improvement
80-70 points -- There is much work to be done
Below 70 points -- There is much hard work to be done after serious thought
You see, now you know how well you must pay attention to these posts about The Mode. Don't feel bad if you got a low score, even I only pulled a 70, and I am the most fancy woman that I know (bahahaha yeah right)!
There is much to learn, my friends!