Friday, March 1, 2013

This Is My Doggy.

Hey guys!  Today I am going to tell you about my very best friend.  Hmmm I claim that everyone is my best friend.  But still.  He is my best friend ever.


His name is Shakee and today is his birthday!  Well, we pretend that it is.  We just know that he was born sometime in March 2004.  Man, he is old!

I remember when we got him.  November 27, 2004.  Oh yes.  I had been wanting a pet since forever, and finally after about 20 dead goldfish and 10,223 gallons of tears, my parents finally let me get a dog.

Why did we name him Shakee?  Well, he is really shaky.  He is constantly shaking and sometimes it is scary.  We spelled it with double 'e's just for fun.

He makes a great pillow.

Hehehe, I think he is adorable.  My favorite thing about him is that he acts like a cat.  Yup, he hardly EVER barks, and he just lies around sleeping all day.  He even purrs.  It is really funny.

Yeah I don't really have much to say.  But I realized the other day that I had never dedicated a whole blog post to him, so what better day to do that than his made up birthday?

So even though my Shakee has gotten incredibly fat, and sometimes he smells like a fish, I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment