Saturday, March 30, 2013

We're In Seattle!

Hey guys!  I know I'm behind again, but I really do have a good excuse this time.  My family and I have been in Seattle!  And now you get a freakin' eight posts about it, so brace yourself!

What do you think of when you think about Seattle?  The Space Needle, right?!  Well maybe you don't, but I'm sure a lot of people do.


That picture seriously looks Photoshopped or something.  Or like it was taken in a photo booth.  But I swear it was real!  That day the sky was so blue.  (It was overcast the rest.. and finally it rained on our last day there.)

When I asked Seiji what I should blog about Seattle, he said, 'Be mad about how they milk the stupid space needle too much.  Talk about how they should advertise their vast plains of hipsters instead and then people would know what to expect.'  Though the plains of hipsters were indeed vast (and indeed gross), you still get a post practically dedicated to the Needle itself.

We were so lucky to get a room with such a great view!  I put this picture through a filter, actually, making the air look nice and full of pollution.


Of course we had to climb that bad boy.  Well, ride up the elevator to the top, that is.  We waited until night time, and I'm so glad we did.  It was beautiful!


Of course, being hipster town, they had a Starbucks up there in which we took advantage of.


Anyway, that's pretty much all I have for you right now.  Man, they make so much money off the needle.  Like, it's $20 to go to the top, and then they have a not-cheap cafe up there and this is America, so of course everyone is going to buy food, and then for even more money you can go to the restaurant that rotates, and...yeah!  Tourist traps.  Gotta love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment