Friday, August 30, 2013

Favorites Of The Week

Matching Monday!  Yup, this is going to be a weekly thing, we have so much matching... apparel.  And we certainly are not ashamed of it.

We got our Cross Country pictures taken!  I love this one.  And I love how I am the only girl wearing pants, haha.... (can you see me right above the 'H'?  Clicking on the pic makes it bigger...)

Late night froyo run!  These kids could entertain me for hours.  And they do.

My aunt Instagrammed this picture of Allison and I that was taken last month.  I love it!  And I love Allison, so much.  Even though she makes me look really white....

Did you know that Simone is a pro guitar player?  She's super talented!

Uhm, after a very interesting conversation with Coach last March, he kept teasing me to make an 'I stole your boyfriend' shirt and then wear it with pride.  And so that was exactly what Ky and I did.... we even made one for Coach himself!
With pride, they are worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment