Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What I've Been Listening To Lately... (Part 2)

Holy cow I am so behind on blogging!  I am incredibly sorry.  But many things have been going on, I seriously have not had any time at all!

But that is okay, because I am determined to catch up within the next couple of days despite orthodontist appointments, multiple cross country meets, and everything else that I have to do every freakin day.  It is good that I am staying busy, I guess.  I just wish I had a moment to catch my breath!

Anyway, I need to continue on with things that I've loved listening to lately!  Here we go...again!

 I love this album so much!  My brother and dad used to listen to it quite often.  Then I found it a couple of months ago and it has gone up on my list of favorite albums!  Kylie, my mum, and I listened to it all the way up to Park City.  It was very enjoyable.

The cover of this album is so pretty, I think.  And the music within is just as pretty!  I have loved this forever, and used to listen to it a ton.  Then I kind of forgot about it, until I found it at a thrift store a while ago!  It's been playing in the van quite often.  Man, I think I might listen to it right now!  But not really, because I'd get distracted singing along and then I'd never finish this post.

This album is so quirky, I love it!  Don't expect to understand anything that the singer is saying, just hum along... and listen to it while you are sewing, that is good too!  Though your family may wonder what that strange music is.

I've loved this album since....forever, pretty much!  Silversun Pickups is another band that my parents (who have great tastes in music) always played.  This album is full of very catchy songs, I highly recommend it.

I love this album so much!  It is pretty upbeat, so cleaning gets done pretty fast to it.  Which actually isn't a good thing for me, since I get paid by the hour...but still!  An awesome album.  You probably would recognize some songs from it, a lot of people like it!
______________________________________________________

Yup.  There you go.  I could go on, but my room is strewn with hangers, socks, sewing patterns from the 80s, and pretty much everything else I own....seriously, it is a mess and needs immediate attention.  And I need a shower from running and going to work.... so goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment