Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Mountainous Photo Excursion

I went on a photo excursion.  It was actually not my first, nor will it be my last.  I quit voice lessons quite a while ago, and I've started taking private photo lessons with a really talented lady from Oregon with a British accent.  She is adorable!  And I've learned a lot from her.

I think that these photos from my 'landscape assignment' turned out nice (and I have no ideas of what to blog about) so I will share them with you!  Except they look way better when they are bigger, so I advise you to just click on the first one and scroll through.  Have a great day!





1 comment:

weplash said...

I like these. The 3rd one reminds me of one of my favorite photographers named Lennart Nillson. He was brilliant at making small things look enormous.

Post a Comment