Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday, Allison!

My cousin Allison is the funniest child that I have ever met.  Unfortunately that changed today... because Alli is no longer a child!  That is right, as of today she is officially a teenager and that is the craziest thing ever.


Allison has always been really special to me.  I was the only girl grandchild on both sides of my family for a really long time.  Until Allison came along!  And even though she cried every five minutes when she was a baby, we have been friends since.  It's been fun as she's gotten older because we are basically on the same page now and get along incredibly.

As I have mentioned a billion times, Alli is super hilarious.  I don't understand how one 12 13 year old can be so funny!  Hanging out with Alli always makes for a good time, and even my friends love hanging out with her.  I'm sure other people think we are crazy together, but hey, we have fun!

She is also amazingly talented.  She is a baker and makes the most beautiful cakes, cookies, and cupcakes.  It's actually really impressive!  And she keeps on getting better and better, it will be interesting to see where her talent takes her.

So Alli, I hope that you have had the best birthday ever!  I love you so much!  I am so blessed to have you as a cousin.  Now if only we lived closer...

Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment