Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday!


My dad has always been one of my best friends.  We don't have tons in common, but he is always interested in my life and how I am doing, which is really sweet.  A lot of my favorite memories are of playing with him when I was little.  He was always up for playing with me, and would even play princesses and princes!  And I remember how he would always pull Seiji and I around in cardboard boxes.  He was the most fun dad!

We don't have as much time to spend together any more, but we always have fun when we do.  We love to go on adventures together, even if it is just to the Asian Market!  I love it when he comes to keep me company while I sew.  I'll admit that I don't love it when he comes to keep me company while I do homework, haha, but I know his intentions are always good.

One of the best things about my dad is how supportive he is.  We don't always have the same ideas about things, but he always supports me in everything I do.  He is always willing to offer advice, but he makes sure that my decisions are up to me.  I really appreciate that!

So Dad, I hope that you have had the best birthday!  I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment