Sunday, February 23, 2014

Jeff's Birthday Extravaganza

We decided to go to Ikea for Jeff's birthday!  We really do love that place.  We pretty much just go there and criticize everything, discussing what furniture we like and don't like.  Typical teenager things, I know.


And their food - oh my gosh!  I seriously love the meatballs from Ikea.  Simone likes the lasagna, though.


And it is super cheap.  Ikea is just the greatest, especially when they have grass unicorns on the wall!  We kind of spent forever there, but it was fun.


Then we went back to Jeff's house to watch a movie, which is always nice.  I love watching movies with my friends!  And then, of course, we had to eat the cake I made.


Haha I'm not very good at making pretty cakes, but it was delicious anyway.  The vintage birthday candles my grandma gave me were the perfect touch!


After that, even though we were still full from Ikea food, Simone showed Jeff and I the way she makes curry.  It was pretty delicious even though I was half asleep by that time!


And that is all!  It was a super fun day, though very exhausting.

I hope you had a good birthday, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment