Monday, February 24, 2014

Portraits Of Allie & Kess

Last week my photo teacher assigned me a giant assignment.  She told me to have photoshoots with 4-6 different people all in different places in just one week!  Now that is no small task.  But of course, I had a lot of fun with it.  And I want to share with you some of the pictures!  So here is part one featuring my gorgeous second cousins.

With Allie, we had to stick around town so that we could pick up my mom from the gym when she got done.  Good thing our little town is so cute!  The old part is, at least.  We decided to be super cliche and get some railroad track pictures.




Then Allie had the awesome idea to get some pictures in my grandpa's hidden yard full of trucks and things.  They turned out pretty cute!


Kess and I had a bit more time and an incredibly sunny day.  We were feeling adventurous so we went up to one of my favorite trails to take pictures!





It was a super fun project.  Thank goodness I have the best second cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment