Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sweethearts Dance

The Sweethearts Dance was tonight!  I love that it was Gatsby themed!  It gave me an excuse to make a 20s dress.  Not really the kind of thing I'd wear regularly (I'm for sure a 60s girl), but way fun to dress up like for an occasion!


And I think Jeff looked super classy in the bow tie I made for him.  He did a great job tying it!  And the suit he bought in Colombia was very nice indeed.


We were seriously the only authentic looking ones at the dance.  It was quite funny to see what people thought the 20s looked like!  But hey, as long as my friends and I look cute it is all good!

I'm quite happy with the way Kylee' dress turned out.  It was a beautiful Modcloth dress that did not quite fit Mormon standards.  So we had to add sleeves and some length!


They look so adorable!

After we got pictures, we went to The Old Spaghetti Factory where we ate TONS.  We got so full!


We weren't even close to finishing before we couldn't eat any more.  Good thing they gave us boxes for leftovers!


All in all, it was the most wonderful time.  Thank you so much, Jeff, for being my date!

No comments:

Post a Comment