Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Few Things That Make Me Happy

I know I've done one or two posts about this exact topic, but March is National Optimism month so I must share again!  Now is an especially good time because third term is ending and so I've been writing a billion papers and taking and retaking several AP Calculus tests (not easy).  On top of that I have work, teaching piano, track, keeping the house clean, and life is just crazy in general.  But there are always things to be happy about and that is super important to remember when you are stressed.  So here are some of those things in my life!

My friends



Running

Sewing

The beautiful Utah mountains (and hiking them)

Taking pictures

Salad!

Shakee

Going to the temple
_________________________________

Those are just a few of the things that make me happy in this world!  It's always good to take some time to do things that you enjoy and to appreciate your blessings.  Remember to have a very optimistic month!

No comments:

Post a Comment