Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bacon & Egg Sandwiches

There was a time in my life when I could seriously eat a bacon and egg sandwich every day of my life and not get sick of it.  So that's basically what I did.  That was a year ago, but even today I still love bacon and egg sandwiches!  Even though it is super easy, I thought I would share how to make them with you guys because they are the most delicious sandwiches you could ever dream of.  I promise.

You need bacon, cooked however you want.  You'll need two pieces per sandwich, unless you like more or less.  It doesn't really matter.


Then you'll need the egg.  Just crack an egg on a buttered pan and stir it up with a chopstick (or fork, I guess).


Cook it until it is fully cooked, of course.  While you do that, you can start getting the bread ready.  Toast both pieces and put ketchup, mayo, salt, and pepper on them.


Then add your bacon (I rip the pieces in half) and egg on top of those....


Put your two halves together and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment