Thursday, March 20, 2014

Favorites Of The Week (A Little Early)

Ky and I celebrated the end of the term with froyo!  Third term is super super hard, I am very glad it is over.

Jeff and I tried to be cultural in Japanese clothes for a few minutes.

My cousin/piano student Dawson drew me a hilarious picture of Shakee.  My family and I hung it on our bulletin board,  haha!

He is also working on a documentary about Shakee.  He showed me what he has so far, it is pretty great!

He's not the only one who thinks that Shakee is super adorable...

Jeff and I decided to have a Chelsea day and wore our matching shirts!

We had another track meet!  It was kind of cool that I even qualified to go to it, because not everybody did.  I ran well, about the same as last week, but this time I felt like I could do better.  Which means that next time, I can!  I also qualified to go to a meet in St. George next week, but unfortunately the trip is over the same days as SkillsUSA State...

No comments:

Post a Comment