Friday, March 7, 2014

Favorites Of The Week

My friends and I tried a new Asian restaurant that randomly popped up next to Costco!  It was surprisingly delicious, though the wait was very long.

My photo class at school had a photo show, so I got to print off some of my pictures really big!  I'm excited to have a collection of them to hang all over my room.

Stewart and I are always matching in our track and XC warmups!  He is often one of the first people I see at school in the morning, and when we are matching I know it will be a good day.

I took Shakee on a special walk at the cemetery.  See that long row of trees?  He peed on all of them.

We had a track activity of making inspirational posters to hang all around the track!  It was pretty fun, though it was hard for me to come up with a quote that wasn't a scripture.  I don't know as many running quotes as I should, I guess!

JACOB GOT A HAIRCUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment