Saturday, March 15, 2014

Favorites Of The Week

Not only am I losing inspiration to blog, I am also losing the habit of taking pictures of everything I do.  I'm going to try to get better at that, but for this week you guys get limited real pictures, and several made up ones.


Jeff, Eths, Kess, and I went to the temple!  We always have such a great time going there.

Afterwards we went to Smith's AND THEY WERE GIRLS SELLING GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!  Best day ever.  I love girl scout cookies so much!  Especially the lemon ones.  But I also love the shortbread ones...

Then we went to my house and made lunch and chocolate chip cookie bars.  So good.  And lots of fun!

Kylee and her boyfriend Justin came over to my house to watch Grease with Jeff and I.  It is pretty much the best movie in existence!  Kylee and I think so, at least...


Eths, Roman, and I went fish food shopping.  Who knew it would be so hard to find the right kind of food for a beta fish?  Eths also bought blood worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment