Monday, March 3, 2014

Marshmallow Popcorn Balls

Hey friends!  I thought today was National Popcorn Lovers Day but it's actually not.  Nevertheless, I want to share with you guys the most delicious recipe!  It is for marshmallow popcorn balls.  You can't not love them.  Haha, I made them last night and they had all disappeared from my kitchen by the time I got up!  Good thing I had hidden some to take to school.


Marshmallow Popcorn Balls

1 tbsp. oil
1/2 c. unpopped popcorn
6 tbsp. butter
5 c. marshmallows (I always use a little extra!)
1 tsp. vanilla (I use a little extra of that too, heh)

Pop your popcorn in the oil.  We have a popcorn maker, but you can do it on the stove if you don't have one.  Then pour it into a big greased bowl.

Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the marshmallows.  Stir until they are melted then add the vanilla.  Pour over your popcorn and stir!

Once it is all stirred up, wait a couple of minutes until the popcorn isn't super super sticky.  Be sure not to wait too long or else it will be too hard to form.  Then you can make the popcorn into balls (or chunks, if you're lazy like me) and wrap them in saran wrap.  Then you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment