Friday, March 21, 2014

The Weekend!

The weekend couldn't come soon enough this week.  So when it did come, Kylee and I decided to celebrate by going to the best place ever, Mi Ranchito!


Their enchiladas are the greatest.  So is their rice.  And their cherry coke.  But we couldn't drink as much soda as they gave us!  Holy cow!


Then we went back to my house to do our favorite thing ever: nothing at all.


We tried to do a little bit of online prom dress shopping for Ky.  That is no simple task, everything we found was either super scandalous, incredibly sparkly, or... well, this...


We also ate the cinnamon roll that my Sunday school teacher brought me.  I've got to say that it was rather amazing.


So... yeah!  We didn't really do anything (actually, we kind of did...which you will see tomorrow), but it was so relaxing not having to worry about anything.  I hope that you all have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment