Thursday, April 24, 2014

Favorites Of The Week

We celebrated my Uncle Mike's birthday!  Alli made the most delicious cake for it too!

My mom and I went with Jen and Des to watch Liam's soccer game.  Unfortunately it was too windy, so it was cancelled about three minutes after we got there... but it was still really fun to hang out with them!  Liam and Des are adorable!

Nobody even bothered to tell me I did this...

Jeff and I went to go see the school play, Fiddler on the Roof!  It was very amazing, as all of our school plays are.  And it was way fun that Allie showed up too!

Christian celebrates "Fez Friday" every Friday.  It makes my Fridays even better than they already are!

He's been thinking about stacking many hats next week.  He used Brock's hat to test it out and I think he should go for it!  I mean, imagine a top hat on top of those two!

No comments:

Post a Comment