Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Hi friends!  It is Easter and I can't believe it.  Holidays are so much different now that Seiji and I aren't little!  I woke up like I do any other Sunday, ate leftover Indian food, then went to church.  We did celebrate at my grandma and grandpa's house in the evening though!


Easter at my grandparent's is always fun, my grandma is a wonderful cook and I love to see my cousins!  This year Audrie and Arissa walked in with three giant bags full of just a few of their stuffed animals, which they proceeded to set out on the couch.



I was surprised to find out that each one had a name and that they remembered every single one.  And I got a kick out of the fact that the price tags were still on two or three of them!

So as you can see, my Easter was good and I hope yours was too!  And I hope that you kept in your mind why we really celebrate this holiday.  I love this video that Jeff shared on Facebook and I think it about sums it up!


We are so lucky to have a savior who loves us to such an extent that he would sacrifice so much for us.  That is definitely worth celebrating, so have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment