Friday, April 18, 2014

Indian Food

Ever since Kylie and I went to get Indian food with my aunt, uncle, and mom, I have decided that Indian food is probably the most delicious kind of food in the world.  So of course, when a new Indian restaurant opened up, I just had to make Jeff come with me to try it!


It is super good, which is great news!  Actually, I've been back to the Indian restaurant three times in the past two weeks because it is so delicious.


I recommend getting coconut korma and tikka masala at any Indian restaurant, because you can never go wrong with those two beauties, especially the masala!  And naan bread is so freaking good, I need to learn how to make it at home.


I just wanted to tell you guys about my love for Indian food because it burns with a fiery passion.  And I must say that leftover Indian food makes the best breakfast!  If you ever want to go get Indian food, take me with you.  Especially if you are willing to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment