Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Other Things We Did On Choir Tour

Other than the beach, the cruise, and Disneyland, we didn't do very much.  But of course, we did a few things and so I will share them with you now!

We spent forever on our charter bus.  Seriously, pretty much everything we did was at least an hour away from where we were.  I'm not complaining though, I kind of love bus rides with my friends, and I always had my blanket on the bus so I could sleep!


We sang for old people at a nursing home.  They were so cute!


We went to Medieval Times for dinner and a show!  I've done that two times before when I was a kid, and I've got to say that it is really fun.  This time was no exception, Kylee and I had a great time screaming for our dreamy knight, and the food was super delicious.



We went to the Farmer's Market in L.A.  I love that place so much!  I've also been there several times for breakfast and I always love it.  That's where we got lunch, and the enchilada I ate was basically the best enchilada I've ever had.  Holy cow it was good!


Some other things we did was... well that's pretty much it!  Of course, we sang in a competition (which we got 2nd place in), but I think I did a good job covering it all.  This year's choir tour was way better than last year's, I am super glad I was able to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment