Thursday, May 15, 2014

Double Date!

I really like double dates!  I think that they are way fun.  Because of that, my dear friend Masey (who I rarely see nowadays) and I planned a date to take our boys on!  Yay!

We started by going to some gardens that were really pretty.  The guy that was working there told us that we weren't allowed to take pictures in the gardens, and he kind of followed us around a little bit which was creepy.  But of course, I still took pictures.



After that, we went to a nearby candy/toy shop.  It was so much fun!  We used the photo booth there which was of course great (I think I really love photo booths), but it was an older one so I can't access the pictures online, haha.


Jeff and I were mesmerized by this music maker thing which is over 100 years old!  What!  All those signs say that it isn't working now, but that they are in the process of fixing it up.  Jeff and I will have to go back there in a while, I suppose!


I think we spent more time in that store than most little children.


After that, we went to a taco stand!  I love taco stands so much, especially the one we went to.  I've been there before, but I don't even know what it is called.  IT IS JUST SO GOOD!  We also found it super adorable that they have chalk you can color with while you wait for your tacos.  We made sure to reserve our seating with it!


Then my camera died, which is a shame.  But that's okay, because all we did after that was stop by Unhinged and then watch Hercules.  It was such a fun date!

No comments:

Post a Comment