Thursday, May 1, 2014

Favorites Of The Week

Our SkillsUSA advisers have really come to love their laser engraver now that they know how to use it.  Their latest project was laser engraving a poptart.

The straight bangs are back!  I'm so indecisive and don't know what looks good, so I thought I'd give them a go.  Again.

Kylie, my mom, my grandparents and I went to Johnny Rockets just to try it.  I didn't love it, but Kylie and I did enjoy the music they were playing!

The wind these past two weeks has been ridiculous, but hey, at least we have firewood now.

I may or may not have bought a new ring.  As in, I did... which I probably shouldn't have because now I have six, and I only wear one at a time.  But who can resist sterling silver for $15?  Not I, obviously.

I'm in love with spring, and have been putting vases of flowers in various rooms of our house.  I just love flowers so much!  Especially lilacs, they smell delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment