Friday, May 16, 2014

Favorites Of The Week

Simone and I got snow cones!  They definitely weren't as good as Paradise Ice, but I've got to survive somehow until they open up.

Here's your weekly Shakee picture.  We've been worried about our baby this week because one of his legs doesn't seem to be working.  But he's as cute as usual!  Stealing my spot right before I go to bed...

Eths and I spent a very long time editing this picture of us.  We think that our editing job really brings out our complexions and the emotions we are trying to portray.

THIS TURTLE CRACKER WAS SO CUTE I COULDN'T GET MYSELF TO EAT IT.  But then I ate it.

My friends and I are so sick of school, we just leave during lunch.  Leftovers from home are the greatest!

We haven't been to Starbucks in forever!  We decided that a trip to that beautiful place was in order.

We also decided that it was time to go to DI!  It was a highly successful trip, each of us found great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment