Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!

I actually don't think I've ever posted about Mothers Day on my blog before... hmmm....well this year I am going to!

I think it's been a good Mothers Day so far, my dad beat Seiji and I to making my mom breakfast in bed, but we made ourselves waffles anyway.  My gift to my mom is to be in charge of cooking for a week.  That is her favorite gift to receive, and I love to give it because I love to cook!  When I have time to, that is.  And now that the AP Calculus test is over, I will be swimming in time which I will use for cooking delicious things like... sukiyaki!

Anyway, here's a shout out to my mom who is basically my best friend ever.  She's always there for me, and I must say that we have tons of fun together!  She's taught me so much about life, and I don't know where I would be without her.  I'm so grateful for all the sacrifices that she made to raise Seiji and I, and I must say that she (with the help of my father of course) did a wonderful job at it!  I couldn't ask for a better lady to be raised by.  I love you, mom!


Also, shout out to my grandmas for being awesome!  I love both of them so much, and I don't know what I would do without them.  I am so lucky that they both live so close by so that they can be big parts of my life.  I love that they always welcome me to their houses when I want to talk or just to hang out!  Both of them are so wise too, I love them!


So happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there.  You guys are really awesome!

1 comment:

Angee said...

Best present ever.

Post a Comment