Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I'm Free!!

Today is a glorious day, yet not one that I looked forward to completely.  Today is the day of the AP Calculus test!  Yup, I went to school this morning and spent more than three hours straight pretending that I understood the calculus problems.  Seriously, it was kind of super hard.  Way harder than our practice tests!  Luckily, everyone thought it was hard, and it is graded in a way that you don't have to get as many right answers when it is a "hard" test, so hopefully that's the case and we won't all fail like we thought we did.

Even though I'm frustrated with how hard it was, I have a killer headache, and I won't know my score until July, I can't help but be very happy!  For the first time in a long time I don't have to worry about calculus at all, and that relieves a lot more stress than you would think.  So I'm just going to stop worrying about whether or not I passed and rejoice in the fact that I'm free!

Celebrating with froyo #calculuskids

No comments:

Post a Comment