Saturday, May 10, 2014

It's My Grandma's Birthday!

Today is my grandma's birthday!


It seems as if there is a lack of pictures of her and I, so this one from 2010 will have to do, haha!  Grandma, we need to be sure to get more pictures together!

Anyway.  I really love my grandma!  Some of my favorite memories of when I was a kid was having sleepovers at her house.  She would always have some kind of craft for me to do!  I think she's the reason I am so crafty, because she has been teaching me since I was little.  I remember that she would always stop whatever she was doing (which was usually dishes) to play with me.  She's always been the sweetest lady!

I owe a lot to her, because she was the one who taught me how to sew.  Without her, I wouldn't have the knowledge of sewing that I do today, and that would be so sad because sewing is one of my very favorite things!  A couple of summers ago, I spent many weekends at her house, where we would just sew and sew.  Those were the best times, we need to have more sewing sleepovers!

My grandma is the best cook ever.  I know I always say that, but I can't help it because of how true it is!  Everything she makes is extra delicious, and she always makes my favorite food when I go up to her house!

Anyway, happy birthday grandma!  I love you so much!  You're one of my favorite friends - I love to talk to you!  And of course, you're a wonderful grandma.  Thank you for everything you have done for me, and for keeping me supplied with nori, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment