Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's Time For Fires!

The weather was nice for parts of this week, and we were able to use one of the more sunny evenings for a bit of a party!  We called over my aunt Jen and her family to join us for a hot dog roast, and my grandpa and Seiji's friends came over too!


I forget that I actually really love hot dogs roasted over the fire.  And it was so exciting to eat watermelon, something I had been craving for weeks!


Kylie and I were reminded of when we first met, back in May of 2012.  We were having a fire with the family, and I thought she was so weird because she would crunch up chips in a cup and dip hot dogs in it.  She still does that, haha!


It was fun watching Liam and Desmond.  They are so cute!


They were excited about the hammock.  I also love our hammock, I'm glad Seiji put it up!


I'm just so excited about summer approaching!  I think it is going to be a really good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment