Saturday, May 24, 2014

Kess Got Her Mission Call!

It has been so exciting hearing about everyone's mission calls lately!  Since the mission age was changed to 18 for boys, all of my senior friends have been opening their calls, planning to leave this summer!  Like Chris, who is leaving for Arizona in July!  The girls still have to wait a little bit, until they are 19.  Kess will be 19 this summer, so she was able to send in her papers... and now she has her call!


She actually got it a week and a half ago, but didn't open it until today because her parents were out of town.  Jeff and I were sure to make it to her call opening, and are now so excited because she is going to Taiwan!  The exact same mission as her dad had, and exactly where she wanted to go!  She's taken three years of Mandarin, so this is just perfect for her.

Anyway, I am so proud of my (second) cousin Kess.  She is such a great example to me, and has been one of my best friends since that day we were forced to have a sleepover at my great grandma's!  She is going to be the most amazing missionary.  I'm so glad that I don't have to say goodbye until October, though!

Love you, Kess!

No comments:

Post a Comment