Saturday, May 31, 2014

Seiji's Graduation Party

We haven't had everyone (meaning both sides of my family) over to our house since I turned 12, so it was way fun to have an excuse to do so!  We invited our whole extended family over, and Chris invited his.  A couple of Seiji's other friends brought their immediate families, and I had Jeff and Simone come.  So basically, it was a party!




Of course, we made it a fire party and ate hot dogs, marshmallows, and other camping-type food!


I must say that our backyard is absolutely gorgeous, and was the perfect location for this party thanks to all the hard work my mom has been putting in.



Very fun.  What a great way to start off the summer!  The party lasted until late into the evening, and thanks to the help of all the teenagers, it only took 13 minutes to clean up - that's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment