- I went on a couple of runs. Jeff has started running with me, which I very much enjoy - running alone is just not as fun!
- Jeff and I also got snow cones. How I've missed snow cones! They don't have them in China. Well, they do, but they are rare and they look weird so I didn't even try one. (Eths got one and said it had beans, nuts, and fruits in it. Strange!) There was a melon-selling stand right next to the snow shack, so I stopped by for a delicious cantaloupe. It was indeed delicious! Even though I got to eat a little bit of it (you owe me a melon, parents).
- My mom, grandma, aunts, cousins, and I went and saw Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella at The Scera Shell. It was so cute! I loved that movie when I was a kid, and it was great to spend time with my family who I'd missed.
- My mom (who is going to start teaching 2nd grade this autumn) showed me her classroom and ran some ideas for it by me over a delicious meal at Mi Ranchito. It is going to be traveling themed! I, of course, love that idea! She and I also went to her classroom and explored the school.
- My mom, Jen, her boys, and I went to Ikea for lunch and exploring. I love Ikea! And their chocolate!
- Jeff and I finished up our notebook for our SkillsUSA project, then cooked some delicious steak tacos. I've really missed cooking!
So I think I've made the most of my four and a half days I had at home between trips. And I had time to catch up on a ton of blogging, and time to pack for my next adventure. The only thing I didn't complete from my list was going to get Indian food, which I'll be sure to do once I return next week!