Saturday, June 21, 2014

My 1,000th Post!

How momentous!  This here post is my 1,000th post, and it's not every day that that happens!

I have been blogging for a long time, my friends.  As the years go by, my blog has become more and more like my journal, documenting my life in a way that I'd be too lazy to do on paper.  Really, writing in a journal is terrible mostly because of the hand cramps.  I much prefer typing!  Also I can add pictures to a blog much easier than to a journal, so that's a plus.

In celebration of the day, let's look back at all the blog posts I've done in increments of 100.  Just for fun.

My 100th Post

My 200th Post

My 300th Post

My 400th Post

My 500th Post

My 600th Post

My 700th Post

My 800th Post

My 900th post

And of course, my 1,000th post is this one right here!  I know that some people have been reading my blog from the very beginning, and I think that is so sweet - so thank you!  And thank you to the ones who check back every so often, and also the ones who are on my blog for the first time.  Without readers, I'd probably not feel obligated to blog and so I just wouldn't.  It feels incredible to have every day of my life recorded for future generations and whatnot, so I'm very grateful that I started this blogging habit... 1,000 posts ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment