Friday, July 18, 2014

Favorites Of The Week

Jen invited us over to her house for dinner with her family.  They made us some delicious hamburgers, and I had fun hanging out with Liam and Des while my mom and aunt did some painting!

I think that this picture I took of Jeff last week is pretty cool!

Speaking of Jeff, he is loving cross country and I couldn't be happier!  He's actually pretty fast, so he keeps me at a good pace.  I think we are both going to run well this season!  So here is a picture of our trail run last week.

It's kind of funny, because this Tuesday my group of Laurels and I went hiking on that same trail!  It is such a good one overlooking the beautiful Draper Temple.


I got home from something one evening, I don't even remember which night, but the lighting was so gorgeous outside!  I had to grab my camera and take some pictures, even though I needed to go to the bathroom really bad.

I've kind of been slacking with taking pictures lately.  But I did have a fun week!  I got some much needed sewing done!  Also, it is my cousin Emily's birthday today, so we went on a bit of a shopping spree.  Another day, my mom took me to UVU to discuss with a counselor what classes I should be taking for the degree I want, and it turns out that I can basically drop a third of my classes for next year.  We had fun exploring the campus together!  We even went to the cafeteria to eat, and the campus store where we bought some shirts.

Kylie and I hit some clothing drives to harvest some free clothes, then ended up buying shoes at our favorite shoe store and eating Thai food!  A sleepover with Allie and Kess also occurred, and that was of course a blast.  We reminisced on the olden days and planned for days ahead - Kess showed me all of her mission clothes!  Dang, she's going to be a well-dressed missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment