Thursday, July 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Ethsies!

Today is a joyous day!  For it is a day to celebrate the pioneers coming to our beautiful state to establish it and so forth.  So it is only natural that another momentous occurrence should happen upon this day!  It is Ethan's birthday!


Yay Ethan!  Wooh!  This kid is the funniest person that I know, I don't lie.  He just makes me laugh so much!  He can always cheer me up when I'm having a bad day even though I don't think he even notices when I'm in a bad mood, haha.  But that makes it even better!  And I love that everybody thinks that we are siblings, it is pretty funny when we just play along with it.  But we have a very sibling-like relationship, so it counts!


Not only is he hilarious, he is so kind!  He is a hard worker and always willing to help out.  He has cleaned my kitchen countless times, haha!  He is super respectful and easygoing, it is no wonder why everybody likes him so much!


I feel pretty lucky that I can consider Ethan as one of my best friends.  It is so awesome that we have known each other since 5th grade!  He's one of my closest friends, and I can always count on him to be willing to go on an adventure.  Or to a snow cone shack, of course!

So Ethan, I hope that you have had a marvelous birthday!  I hope you know how much I appreciate you and everything you've done for me.  Including your help and patience with tutoring me through hard classes at school!

You deserve the very best, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment