Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Birthday, Kess!

Today, my kind, amazing, hilarious, and beautiful second cousin turns 19 years old.


Can you believe that?  Well, maybe it's not that weird to you, but this girl and I grew up together.  We were instant friends, and she's always been very close to me.  We played with dolls and wrote our own musicals.  We even had our own, secret magical kingdom in the park by our grandma's house!  Of course, that was totally ruined when we found a bunch of guys drinking there, but you know.  It was pretty cool for a period of time.  We would always talk about being old enough to drive, but it was taking such a long time to grow up.  And now she is old enough to go on a mission!  I'm so happy for her, but it is pretty sad that our childhood is over!

Kess is one of the greatest people that I know.  She's always been a good example to me, and I could always count on her to be there for me.  I appreciate her always being willing to model for me or go on a trip to the temple!

So Kess, I hope that you have had the best birthday ever!  I love you so much, thank you for always being such an amazing friend.  The best thing about being family is that we have no choice but to be friends forever, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment