Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My First Week Of Cross Country (As A Senior)

Running in China did not seem like a good idea, but luckily I was able to train for cross country a little bit while in Kansas City!  Jeff has been running this summer, so he ran with me.  I think that Eths and I have got him convinced to join the cross country team!

Anyway, now that I am home from my travels, I have been able to go to real cross country practice!  And it has been so fun so far, I really do love summer practice even though I have to get up at 7:00 in the morning for it.  That's good for me, though, because it is super super hard to get out of bed when you don't have to be somewhere in the morning!  Plus the days are so hot, it's best to run as early as possible.

As we were running, a little baby bird ran across the sidewalk and hid in the rocks.  So adorable!

I feel like I'm behind, though.  And what's with this "crop top Tuesday" the boys are doing?


Haha, well I'm glad to be back with my team.  Even though I only know like a third of them now - so many new runners!  And I'm glad to be training with my coach, she is absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment