Saturday, July 19, 2014

My One Hundred Adventures

While camping a few weeks ago, I kind of ran out of things to do.  That's my main problem with camping, I hate feeling unproductive!  But luckily my mom had brought a book that my aunt lent her.  It was middle school (maybe even lower) level, but I decided to read it anyway!


And I'm glad that I did!  It was so cute!  I loved the setting, and the author was so good at describing it.  I really felt like I was on the beach!  Also, the story was a lot of fun and never got boring.  It was pretty interesting, actually, and surprised me a lot.

I could really relate to the main girl and her friend, with their desires to go places and see everything.  But, like me, they felt tied to and sentimental about their homes and where they grew up.

So even though this book was not something I would normally pick up, I found it to be really good and now recommend it to you!  It was the perfect summer read: fast, easy, and not something that will make you have to think a lot.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment