Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Sunday Drive

After church today I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew I wanted to do something!  After much thought, I finally decided that I wanted to go on a drive through the canyon.  Luckily my mom was up for it!

So off we went on our drive through the Alpine Loop.  It was gorgeous!  I didn't take any out-of-the-window pictures because of how dirty our car window was (the rain didn't help, but did make the views prettier!)  but we did stop for a short nature walk.  Perhaps we would have done more had we worn the right shoes - I was still in my church clothes!



It was actually a little bit cold out there!  But it felt so good to be in nature.  I kind of feel bad that the summer is almost over, I haven't been up to the canyon nearly enough!




Right after it rains is the best time to take pictures.  I decided to work on my macro photography, because that is something I always forget to do.  I am definitely mostly a landscape photographer!




And that's all for our nature walk!  We had a wonderful rest of our drive, though we did almost hit a deer... on state street!

No comments:

Post a Comment