Saturday, August 30, 2014

Another Evening At The Thanksgiving Point Gardens

Another evening in the gardens?!  Two days in a row?!  Yes indeed.  I mean, why not?  We all get in free, even my grandma who has a grandmother's pass!


We thought we should bring along Emily and Liam so that they could see the crazy fish!  Oh, and because we like them.




It was really fun having my grandma with us.  She rented a golf cart so we all squeezed on for a unique garden experience!  Haha!


The nice thing about being able to go so often is that we don't have to worry about seeing absolutely everything every time we go.  If we miss something, we can always go back!  But we are always sure to go to the waterfall, which is Desmond's favorite, and the secret garden, which is my mom and Jen's favorite!



There is a fountain type thing in there that Desmond always makes wishes into, but they are always promptly cleaned out.  That's a shame, I'm pretty sure it would look better covered in coins.  Jeff says it kind of looks like a cheap motel pool, and I must agree!


So yeah... it was a fun day!  I'm pretty happy that we were able to go again, I don't think I could ever get sick of wandering the gardens.  I decided that it is my favorite place at Thanksgiving Point to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment