Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Chocolate Fudge

Ever since I started working at Thanksgiving Point, I've heard so much about how delicious their fudge is!  I've never even tried it, even though I've been to their candy shop many times.  So I keep meaning to stop by after work sometime to buy some fudge...but I'm always in too much of a hurry to get home!

Because my chances of buying fudge are slim, I decided I should just make some of my own.  Plus it would be expensive to buy some, so this will save me money!

I found this recipe online, so I can't take credit for it, but I found it to be super delicious!  And crazy fast.


2 cups of chocolate chips (the recipe calls for semi-sweet, but I used milk chocolate because I like it more)

14 oz. sweetened condensed milk

1 tsp. vanilla

Mix the chocolate chips and condensed milk together in a pan over medium heat until it is all melty and smooth.  Then dump in the vanilla and pour the mixture into a 8x8 inch pan lined with tinfoil.

Put it in the fridge until it is firm, and then you are done!

*If you are feeling fancy, mix into the batter a cup or so of chopped nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment