Friday, August 15, 2014

Favorites Of The Week

We had a fake race in cross country practice just to see how we all compared with each other.  I did surprisingly well and was the 6th girl to finish!

Now if only I can run that fast in a real race...

Shakee and Totoro have been getting along nicely!

This picture is extremely blurry, but my fellow laurels and I had to take advantage of $2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point!

I was able to spend lots of time with Alli this week!  I really enjoyed hanging out with her.  THRICE.

Kess, Allie, and I got together and decided that we should dig up our old American Girl dolls!  Shortly after we took this picture, we put our dolls back in their original clothes so that they will be ready for our future daughters.

Ethan and I made the most beautiful pie!  Oh lattices.

We also made a mini pie for our dear friend Kenzie who is leaving for college next week.  It was a goodbye/good luck pie decorated in the most magnificent style!
#sock

No comments:

Post a Comment