Friday, August 8, 2014

Favorites Of The Week

Jeff and I went to an Asian market that I've never been to.  It's called Asian City and I loved it!  We then went to Ikea, because that is an excellent place to stop for lunch.

My mom has a thing for Costa Vida lately.  We've eaten there two or three times a week for a while!  Probably because it is so close to her school.  Oh, and because it is delicious.

A new H&M opened up near us!  I like that store, so I'm glad that we were able to go check it out.  We brought Audrie and Arissa with us, and they were cracking me up!

We left a very special message at the Museum of Natural Curiosity.

I'm freaking out a little because summer is almost over!  I'm trying to make the most of the time I have left, so luckily Allie was up for a spontaneous sunset hike.

It's also lucky that she's okay with me taking lots of pictures of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment