Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Ebay Shop Is Updated!

Hey guys!  You probably don't keep up on it, but it has been a while since I've had clothes listed on my eBay shop.  Though definitely worth it, it is kind of a lot of work to take pictures of everything and describe them in great detail!  But it really is a satisfying way to make a little bit of extra money, and sending packages is exciting for me!

The URL to my shop is http://www.ebay.com/usr/madiriye, and here are some of my favorite things that I've listed:


Don't mind the uneven lighting!  I was feeling lazy so I just used the curtains in front of our living room window as a backdrop, hehe!



Some of these things are hard for me to get rid of!  But it really is time to clear out, I literally can't fit anything else in my closet.  Yet I keep buying more!  I don't consider myself a shopaholic, but I am continuously working harder and harder to stop buying clothes in general.  I'm not very good at it yet, though!  But really, why should I be buying clothes when I could just make them?!


A couple of the things I have listed have just been sitting in my closet, only being worn two or three times.  And though I do like them, they're not worth holding on to if they'll just sit in my closet forever more!

Anyway, go check out my shop if you are feeling up for it!  I literally have every size on there.  I've recently been trying this new thing where I buy shirts that actually fit - I never really have before, so lots of my old clothes don't fit me well!  I have some of my mom's stuff listed on there as well.  Also, check out Kylee's account, she's building up a shop of her own!

Have a good day!

P.S. Those who live close to me; if you want to buy something, you can just come over to my house.  That makes things easier for both of us (and you can try on)!  I'll even give you a better price, teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment