Monday, August 25, 2014

My First Day Of "College"

Today was my first official day of school, as in, all of my classes started today!


So one might say it was my first day... of college!  I'm taking psychology, biology, and English through distance learning at my school.  So I basically sit in front of a TV for all of those classes on video call with a professor at UVU.  I like it!  Mostly because the classes are really short, haha.


At the rate I'm going, I will have my Associate's next June.  Pretty cool!  I'm excited to be done with all of my generals so I can get into the classes I'm actually interested in taking.


So yeah... Senior year, wooh!

1 comment:

Deborah Williams said...

You're definitely on the fast lane now! Congratulations on your academic success and I hope that everything will be smooth sailing from here on. It's amazing to think about how the educational system and media has changed from my time in senior year, and yours. Thanks for sharing! All the best!

Deborah Williams @ Choice Career College

Post a Comment