Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Last First Day

Today was the first day of my senior year!  I've been ready to graduate ever since I started high school, so this is an exciting moment as it is a very big milestone - only one more school year until I'm done!

But here's the thing: today was only my first day of high school.  The only high school classes I'm taking this year are conditioning, seminary, and organic chemistry (that's my fun class!).  The rest of my classes are through UVU, so they don't even start until next week!  Because of that, we decided to hold off taking 'first day' pictures, because it's really not my first day of school, right?

I got up early this morning, not to go to school but to instead clean the house.  I cleaned the house, made appointments, ran errands, and did all those great adultly things that I'll be doing for the rest of my life.  I didn't go to school until after noon.  I was kind of excited to be there, but that wore off the minute I walked through our crowded halls!  I ate lunch with my friends then went to seminary.  So I didn't go to very much school, but it kind of seemed like I did!  I was exhausted and it was pathetic so Jeff and I decided to go to Starbucks instead of going on a run like we were supposed to.  Don't worry...we went running after we went to Starbucks!


And that's my first day of school story.  It is weird to be at the top of the school, I don't like being surrounded with people younger than me.  But like I said, senior year is just one step closer to graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment