Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Premier Invitational

Today we ran our first race of the season!  It was a long drive to get there and we had to leave at 6 in the morning, but I think that it was worth it.  What a beautiful course!

I ran with varsity today, and that made me kind of nervous.  I've ran varsity plenty of times in track, but I don't think I ever have in cross country!  But it was a really cool experience, I'm glad I was able to try it out.


The whole course was a trail run!  I ran hard but I think I could have done better... that's okay though because I've got a whole season ahead of me!


Plus I've got a lot of support.  Even He Who Must Not Be Named came out to watch the races today!  Haha!


Anyway, us varsity girls won second place!  I think that is pretty amazing, so I'm excited about it!


What a fun race.  I decided to buy a $5 t-shirt to remember it.  I mean how couldn't I, it was only $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment