Tuesday, September 30, 2014

10 MORE Things That You Might Not Have Known About Me

I did a post like this last year, and another one the year before that.  But things change and there will always be things that you don't know about me (or so I hope), so it is time for another series of enlightening facts!

  1. I'd really like to say that I have a "green thumb" or whatever term the hip kids use these days, but I am actually not very good at keeping plants alive.  I've done everything from dropping succulents in the toilet to watering a cacti way too much.  I am currently in the struggle of keeping the zebra plant Eths brought me from China alive... if that dies I will be so sad!
  2. Though I do enjoy all of cleaning, laundry is my favorite part.  I wish I had more time to clean our house!  It needs it...
  3. There's not enough room under my bed for all of my sweaters.  I'm planning on making Seiji's room into a closet once he leaves, but who knows if that will go down.  Or if it would even be big enough.
  4. One of my favorite things to do is just play hymns on the piano all day long!  I would never stop if I didn't have to.  Classical music is good too.
  5. I have gotten to a point in my life where I don't even care if I wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row.
  6. Every morning, I eat a piece of naan (Indian flat bread) for breakfast.  Eating in the morning is really hard for me, but this bread is actually pretty easy to eat, and sits at the perfect level of blandness!
  7. I really can't decide if I like my bangs straight or to the side.  It is something that I've been struggling with since 9th grade, so if you have any advice just give a holler.
  8. I can't eat very sweet things.  I love baking but I generally don't eat much of what I bake!
  9. I would not be able to function without my planner.  I left it at Smith's the other day and almost had a meltdown, but luckily some kind person turned it in and I was able to retrieve it.  There are good people out there.
  10. I have 6 different rings that I rotate through wearing.  Each of them comes from somewhere cool or has some kind of significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment