Friday, September 5, 2014

Favorites Of The Week

On Sunday my mom and I helped my grandpa pick tomatoes out of his garden.  I love harvesting!  My fingers were yellow (and delicious smelling) by the time we were done.

We also picked some peppers.  Kylie and I made some delicious salsa out of these ingredients!

Jeff asked me to homecoming!  Awh!  I accidentally and unknowingly ruined his big plans of asking me by showing up to school earlier than usual, but him walking up to me with flowers was the sweetest sight.

I was so so mad that I couldn't run at Utah State today!  Stupid IT band.  But I'd rather heal and be able to go to Boise later this month I suppose.  My team took the flag I made to the meet which is pretty cool!

I am LOVING these saltwater sandals!  So comfy and cool.  Though I'm still in the process of getting over my disgust of feet.
Is it bad sandal etiquette not to paint my nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment