Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I'm So Busy...

I'm so sorry that I suck at blogging.  Really, I feel bad that I am constantly at least a week behind!  But the thing is... I am just running out of time over here!  And it's not even my college classes!  I'm telling you - so far college is easier than high school because of the fact that homework is rare.  It is wonderful!  I usually don't have to stress over homework at all, which is good because homework is the worst thing ever to stress over.

What am I busy with?  Well, working at Thanksgiving Point every day for starters... but that is only until 5:30, thank goodness.  But I've just barely taken on 3 more piano students (that makes 9 in all), so I'm teaching piano every week night except for Friday!  Then I've got my weekly photo lessons for a couple hours every Monday, an online high school class, a wedding to help plan, mutual to (try to) go to, and a house to keep somewhat clean.  I'm not complaining about any of these things, though!  I've actually enjoyed staying so busy, I think that it is good for me.  Staying productive keeps me happy.

So there are my reasons why I've sucked at blogging lately!  Reasons, but not excuses.  I was inspired by my sweet cousin Emily, who proudly told me at her piano lessons that she's added blogging to her daily schedule.  I decided that I need to do likewise - so I will catch up at least one post at a time!  You may be confused as to why blogging is such a priority to me, but you see, I've been blogging since the beginning of my freshman year.  How cool is it that, if I can keep blogging regularly, I will have every single day of my high school life recorded?!  Way cool, I tell you.

That's enough for one day.  Uh, if you have any blog post ideas, just give a holler because I'm also kind of running out of things to talk about.

Have a wonderful evening!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Madi

I love love that dress your wearing its so uber cute!!. Did you pair it with either yellow or orange tights? I think the dress would look great with them.

Have a Great Day,
Amy

Anonymous said...

You should blog about your friends. Or favorites of the week, those are always entertaining.

Anonymous said...

Do more favorite of the weeks, and mor puns.

Madi Riye said...

Well thank you so much! It was too hot that day to be wearing tights at all, but once it gets colder I'll for sure have to try some colorful tights! :D

Madi Riye said...

Thank you for the ideas!! I will be blogging about my friends soon, thanks to you. I can't remember the last time I did that!

Madi Riye said...

You know, those are my favorite things to blog. Thanks for the ideas!

Anonymous said...

Be rad, be cool, don't be dumb. #livelaughlovebaby!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a babe! I'm so babelicious! I'm a stud. So smoking hot, yup, that's me!!

Post a Comment